Greetings and Salutations from Oregon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idadd4

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all - excited to be here. I have been certified as a Rescue Diver since 91. Was certified down in Panama and went through the Dive Master program in Panama, but the instructor who was teaching me was killed before the paperwork went in :(

Recently re-engaged full force to get my instructor.

Here to listen more, learn more and try to retain as much as I possibly can. Also, if I have anything worth injecting I will do my best.

Right now, I am in Oregon and really really not wanting to dive in this water. With over 100 dives and never had to wear anything but a pair of shorts, this is a whole new aspect to diving for me.

Look forward to seeing people around the forums.

TTYL

Hello and welcome!

Local diving is where it's at. Remind me of that tomorrow when I am trying to convince myself to get in that cold-ass lake!

Greetings and welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Local diving is where it's at. Remind me of that tomorrow when I am trying to convince myself to get in that cold-ass lake!
Our shop goes up to Hoodsport (Yellow House) almost every other weekend. That is where we hold all the OW/AOW and other certs needing semi calm waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom