Greeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from Texas!

Fill your tank and jump right in.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Oregon to be specific! Cold Water, hot coffee and rain, rain, rain!

Scott

How exciting! I'm new to this site too, but unless you are as thrilled to learn about Charlottesville,VA, I'll let you tell me about your hometown! Looking forward to it!:)

from another Canuck, in the second largest province in the second largest country in the world...........Ontario, Canada..........

You won't find a better place to spend your SI...............Lots of wisdom, humour, intelligent conversation ??:confused: and the odd heated discussion :argue: but best of all you might find a friend or two..............................

Greetings from Ohio! Glad to have you aboard!

Ber :bunny:

From Central Texas!!

but -

I have family in Changi and have enjoyed swimming on the beach - BUT - where does one dive there?? I've greatly enjoyed the Malaysian remote beaches though!!!

Cheers

greetings from a fellow singaporean to another!! welcome aboard, you'd enjoy it here. hey let me guess, the picture must have been taken at Dayang rite?? :)

Larry - u can dive at the southern islands off Singapore, but the viz is a real killer. You are lucky to get 1-1.5m of viz, but there are some nice marine life here like the seahorse. It really depends on your luck. Anyway, most of us here usually do our diving at Malaysia during the weekends, and yes, the beaches there are great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom