Greetings From California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divenut2001

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I got certified on my birthday in the year 2000, that day changed my life forever. I'm a cold water diver who primarily dives in Monterey, Ca and when I can, the Channel Islands down in Southern Ca which is my favorite place to dive. Of course I also enjoy going to warm water destinations when I'm on vacation. So far I've been to Baja Mexico, the Florida Keys, the islands of Palau & Yap and currently planning trips to Little Cayman, Cozumel and the Galapogos Islands. I hope to meet many interesting people in my travels and on this board. Happy Diving:)

divenut2001

divenut2001:
Hello everyone,

I got certified on my birthday in the year 2000, that day changed my life forever. I'm a cold water diver who primarily dives in Monterey, Ca and when I can, the Channel Islands down in Southern Ca which is my favorite place to dive. Of course I also enjoy going to warm water destinations when I'm on vacation. So far I've been to Baja Mexico, the Florida Keys, the islands of Palau & Yap and currently planning trips to Little Cayman, Cozumel and the Galapogos Islands. I hope to meet many interesting people in my travels and on this board. Happy Diving:)

divenut2001

Welcome!

I also dive Monterey, but have not been to most of the other dive locations you've listed...

Cheers,

Sean

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

There's quite a number of folks in this California Kelp Divers forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom