Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya guys, welcome to the Board!! Congrats on your recent certification :dance:
I'm sure you'll figure out the best place to go with all the links perviously posted. Best wishes.

Vickie

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Keeping your Propfile complete and up to date will aid in future discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:shades:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

What all this talk about "bald"? Are you guys making fun of my receding hairline again? :D

Glad you've found the other forums to ask your questions in. I agree that you'll get better and more complete answers by dividing up you're questions that way.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian aka Mt. Baldy ;-)

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi All,
We're in Frankfurt-Griesheim - just 5km south of the Hauptbahnhof. We love it, we love scuba and we're really appreciating this website. "Thank you scuba-loving people who created and maintain this website!"

As our story goes: We've apparently decided on Thailand... for the variety of possibilities it presents. Sabine and I feel Maldives is for diving only- I mean is there a culture and place there to see that are greater than Thailand's Phuket Island?
We're not locked in on the trip yet - so there is still time make changes adjustments.
We really liked what I heard from "stevel", "sunrise", and "ringo" - from there their Thailand related postings. Hope to get in touch with them or they find us here AND anyone else with some wisdom to pass on. We'll be sure and pass our notes along from our trip and the many others we know we'll want to make!
if there is no reply from us it's because we've "crossed over" to "Scuba Diving Vacation & Destinations" forum...
find us there.. somewhere...
:)

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

In addition to the other links, you could check out this one.

Click here----------------->[red]New 2 Scuba[/red]

I think you'll find the specific answers to your questions most quickly if you post in the forums that Scott and JustLeesa suggested above. Good luck!

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

and to the underwater world :fish:
Diving is one of the most addictive thing you will experience. Once you start you will never stop. It’s great!!! You will soon, like all of us, like to have nitrogen in your blood…

Three years ago I went to Phi Phi Island with girl friend. I did some nice dive but will not advise you to go there unless you like tourist place. Same for Phuket. It seams that Krabi still a good quite place without too much tourist.

If you stay in Phuket and want to make a nice dive you have to go to the Similand Island. As far as I know the period you would like to go is also the good period to see whale shark.

Back
Top Bottom