Greeting's from Israel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orbiter

Registered
Reaction score
Finished my 100th dive yesterday off the coast of tel aviv (had to swim 400 meters to get there but what wont you do for a good dive...). Other than that i'm a divecon (divemaster+assistant instructor), love diving both in the red sea, the med and abroad (planning a long vacation+maybe working as a divemaster - havent decided yet where).
Hope to make my own contribution and to learn from these forums - so dive safe who knows, we might meet underwater sometime soon.

You have now entered into a continuing discussion on diving, some good, some better.

I haven't been in your waters for a couple of years but they sure are beautiful. Good luck on finding a job in the industry.

i'll take you around some of the less common dive sites

hello orbiter,
I am glad that my regular dive buddy has joined this wonderful forum.
If any of you abroad come to these waters (both Eilat and Medi. Sea), we will be glad if you join us.

sasha

welcome to the board orbiter:)

:D

Hi orbiter! Welcome to the boards from the soon to be frozen waters of Michigan USA!
Dive Safe!
:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom