Greetings from me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slowmover

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm from Malaysia and would like to introduce myself.

I received my PADI open water certification in May 2005 and have made 12 dives so far, all in the east coast of Malaysia. I'm off to Bali next month for more interesting dives.

Right now I'm diving for leisure but in my line of work, I might be diving for work too. My company is doing beach rehabilitation projects and we've installed some underwater wave recorders along the coast. Hopefully with enough diving experience, they'll might want me to dive down to retract those recorders. I'll get to dive for free then.:wink:

I own all the equipments I use except for the BCD (which I borrow from an instructor friend of mine). Right now I'm pushing for my company to reimburse the equipments I've purchased..heh heh. :D

Welcome to the board and good luck with your diving! I've only recently been welcomed here myself and as a fellow beginner diver let me just say that on this board you'll learn stuff that books and courses do not touch.

A warm welcome to you from SB!

As Mislav stated this is a great place to learn, exchange ideas, make friends and have fun.

Sea ya!

Welcome fellow Malaysian !!! check out Asia forum - lots of info on diving in the region.

Hope you will post a thread on the project you are working on. I am sure many will find it interesting.

Enjoy your trip to Bali ! Did you get an Air Asia FOC ticket ? I got one for June. The water temp. in Bali is a little colder than Malaysian waters so be prepared.

I just like to say "Hi!" to ever new member who comes thru here, so - "Howdy there...!!"

PM me if I can help you find your way here...

:cowboy: don

Thanks all for the warm welcome. It doesn't make me shiver anymore diving into the waters:D .

I'll be diving in Tulamben (hope the spelling is correct), Bali in early February to see the USS Liberty wreck there. Hoping for a wonderful trip!!!

The good news is that my company also reimburses me for my travel expences and diving related costs. The bad news is that I own the company.

Happy Diving and welcome.

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom