Greetings from Micronesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lwronk:
Hey Gilligan, was just thinking about you. I am going through Maui dive photos withdrawals. Have a safe trip home.

Aaaa, you tease!!! When I saw a Gilligan post, I was sure you'd include some pics for us. :( You're a cruel, cruel man.

Enjoy the rest of your trip, and get those photos up as soon as possible!

Chris Bangs:
are you on Guam for any length of time?
if so, lets hook up, send me a PM. I can snatch you up at the airport

Thanks for the offer. We will be on Guam for about 6 days. My GF Chris' mom lives on Guam and we will be staying with her. I'm sure I will want to do a couple of dives. Not sure yet where. Chris used to live on Guam.

We did two days of diving on Yap and leave here tomorrow for Guam. Did the usual Mil Channel for the Manta Rays along with "1 to 2 Reef" for macro stuff, "Gilman Reef" which is a wall dive and "Yap Caverns" which has a lot of swim throughs then opens up to a reef.

We dove with "Beyond the Reef" divers and can only say positive things about them. Four to a boat is max and there was only the two of us on both days.

Our dive guide said the large hard coral reef on the Windward side of Yap is virtually destroyed from the typhoon last April. I did not see it first hand and can only go by his word.

The hard corals in Kosrae are superb.

Gilligan, have a safe trip and enjoy yourself...then hurry home and get those pics posted!

Hope you're having a wonderful time, and can't wait to see pictures. enjoy

Gilligan:
Thanks for the offer. We will be on Guam for about 6 days. My GF Chris' mom lives on Guam and we will be staying with her. I'm sure I will want to do a couple of dives. Not sure yet where. Chris used to live on Guam.

When do you arrive? I will take off and go diving with you if possible!

I am working with Guam Tropical Dive Station ( 671) 477-2774 setting up a POS system. I can get you on a boat dirt cheap. Beach dives are also a possibility. At the very least I would like to hook up with you.

Chris

Mike Veitch:
Hey Gilligan, when will you be in Yap until? I arrive there on the 10th

Mike

No I won't Mike. I am already in Guam and will be hading back to Maui on the 10th (Guam date).

Chris Bangs:
When do you arrive? I will take off and go diving with you if possible!

I am working with Guam Tropical Dive Station ( 671) 477-2774 setting up a POS system. I can get you on a boat dirt cheap. Beach dives are also a possibility. At the very least I would like to hook up with you.

Chris

I'll phone you. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom