Greetings from Perth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sootie:
mm education conservation display sounds very intresting whats your set up and when will it be in action
im curious how old did you say you were when you first started diving i was 10

Hi Sootie,

Yeah, first dive at six or seven, with a pony bottle strapped on somehow.. My father was working at an oceanarium so he threw me in with the sharks....great first dive as the poor things couldn't get away from me! :wink:

:dazzler1: :dazzler1:
sharkinabus:
Hi Sootie,

Yeah, first dive at six or seven, with a pony bottle strapped on somehow.. My father was working at an oceanarium so he threw me in with the sharks....great first dive as the poor things couldn't get away from me! :wink:

kids and sharks you sound like you were lucky enough to have a parent with a love of the ocean lucky lad / been having any good dives lately?

sootie:
mm education conservation display sounds very intresting whats your set up and when will it be in action

hi sharkinabus

when is the education conservation display going to be in action i would love to check it out and help in any way i can fancy going for a dive together?
sootie

Hello Sharkinabus,
:yl2jump: Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care and Happy Diving. Matt. :snorkels:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome my friend...... I love your avatar, would make a great new tattoo for me..

:D

Hi mate , feel free to PM me and get some photos off my site , cheeers and go the ROO's !!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Sootie "when is the education conservation display going to be in action i would love to check it out and help in any way i can fancy going for a dive together?
sootie"

Is about $10000 dollars away, I'm seeking sponsorships and saving my pennies to make it happen. If you are in Perth I'm sure we could dive sometime.

baitedstorm- "Welcome my friend...... I love your avatar, would make a great new tattoo for me.."

Thankyou, The avatar is my displays mascot. If you seriosly would like to use it as a tattoo I will have to check my designer, though I'm sure it would be ok. PM me if you want me to find out!(and I'll have to insist you send me a photo of the finished tatt!)

diverdave2 "Hi mate , feel free to PM me and get some photos off my site , cheeers and go the ROO's !!"

Thanks diverdave, I'll check out the site, and I appreciate the support!

Cheers

Sharkinabus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom