Greetings from Philly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stherling

Reaction score
Philadelphia, PA. "The place where freedom was bor
Heyyyy

Ok. I'm not a diver yet. but I'd like to learn. In fact, I would like to learn over the labor day weekend because I can actually spare the time for once :)

Does anyone know of a good place near Philly (doesn't have to be in PA, as long as I can take a quick train/plane ride to get there) to get basic open-water certification?

If you're in my area, or hey, even if you're not -- do say hi :) feel free to PM me, too.

cheers
est

Welcome to the board. There are many divers from philly on the board. Keep searching the different forums here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!! A plane ride to get certified? There must be a dive shop near you...

There are tons of divers from Philly, and this is the place to meet them. If you have any questions, or just feel like talking, feel free to PM me!

Cheers!
Jess

:wavey: Greetings from the greater Philadelphia area!
Try perusing this website, this shop comes recommended by many here.

Stherling
I'm from just outside of Philly---in West Chester
Lots of places to get certified--Northeastscubasupply.com--just north of King of Prussia ,and Dudasdiving.com--out here in WC---have fun

Good luck in your adventrues.. scuba diving is the greatest past time, especially if you love the ocean, and all the aquatic creatures... Done the sky diving, and kayaking , but scuba just plan beats them all.. enjoy and welcome to the world of diving.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Be sure to get to know the people on the Club Forums near you.

don

:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I'm sure some people from your area will be along with some recommendations. Enjoy your dive classes.

Dive safe!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom