Greetings from Sacramento

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Auggiemoto

Reaction score
Greetings!

I'm headed to Aruba in October and staying at the Bucati Hotel. Does anyone have information on this hotel are they diver friendly?

Welcome to the board!

Joe

No clue on the hotel, you'll have to post a thread here when you get back and let us know how wonderful Aruba is. BTW, Welcome to the ScubaBoard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Aruba sounds like fun. :crafty:

I'm sure someone on the board will have a recommendation. You may want to post your question in the General Travel Discussions forum.

Hope you have a great time and post a trip report when you get back.

Christian

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

For more on Aruba, use the Search feauture at the top of this page. You should find plenty, but ask your question again on Caribbean forum if you'd like.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:
My two cousins are married with US citizen and are living both in Sacramento. Been there a couple of time. Like the old town...

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

No info from from, but have fun!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom