Greetings from San Antonio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watthem

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, new diver based out of San Antonio. I'd appreciate recommendations of good ways to find groups/buddies to dive with locally!

Welcome to the forums! In addition to the above, I'll add that there are a lot of groups/pages on Facebook for dive buddies. You can also post in the regional forums here to connect with folks in a lot of places.

I second visiting some of our excellent dive ops in the San Antonio area to find dive buddies and join their local and extended trips. I also strongly recommend looking into getting certified to do volunteer diving at Spring Lake, The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment, which is part of Texas State U at San Marcos. The lake is fairly shallow, but beautiful beyond your expectations, and the diving is fun as well as a great opportunity to meet divers from all over Texas. I live at Canyon Lake, and feel free to DM me with any questions. Welcome to SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom