Greetings from So. Cal., USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

muddiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello from the Hollywood coast! And no I don't do movies, yet.

I dive mostly in the California coast and islands. Based out of north Orange County, home of the Sea Ventures Dive club and shop. Feel free to drop me a line, but be sure the include that you are from the SCUBA Board or I will delete it.

I also answer diving questions because I am a commercial diver :bonk: , Dive Master :grad: (PADI :tongue: ) and an engineer :nerd: .

Welcome aboard Muddiver,

Furthest south I've been is the Channel islands and they were fantastic. Nice to have another Californian on scuababoard.

Aguagal

Welcome from Lakewood CA.

Welcome MudDiver. I was stationed there at El Toro before the shut down and moved south. In fact I bought my reg/octo there at Liburdi's on Irvine Center Pkwy. Take care and enjoy. BTW I like the reference to Iwo Jima on your signature

Hi from a complete novice in the not so exciting Cambridge England. If I have any problems I bet you're the man that can help!? Going to do my Padi Open water course next month. Wish me luck......Aly

:eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom