Greetings from Sri Lanka!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am Dharshana from Sri Lanka. We have some great dive sites and if you are interested in diving here please see www.DiveSriLanka.com which is a comprehensive web resource regarding dive sites in Sri Lanka.

Though the site has a lot of stuff in it, we are still diving and recording so a lot more to go!
:dazzler1:
Hope to see you all in Sri Lanka!

Thanks & Regards
Dharshana (a.k.a Jerry)
PS: Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about diving in Sri Lanka.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Wow, it never fails to amaze me at how many different places people on this board come from. Welcome and please feel free to contact me if I can help with anything.

Dharshana Jayawardena:
I am Dharshana from Sri Lanka.

Hi and welcome to the board.

cobaltbabe:
Wow, it never fails to amaze me at how many different places people on this board come from.

It's great to see a board with such a global presence giving us all a way to learn about diving and location around this watery planet!

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

Thanks everyone for the kind greetings and making me feel welcome.

Bubbles!
DJ

Welcome Aboard!!!!

Becareful, it's addictive. But who cares.

Good friends, good info. What could be better!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom