Greetings from sunny South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone, I am Stuart and I reside in South Africa.
Started diving in 1993 whilst working in Turkey, Became a PADI instructor in 1996, moved to NAUI and SSI. Currently an Instructor Examiner with RAID. Lucky enough to have dived in loads off places around the world, but love diving in South Africa. Have a strong background in Tech, Cave, Sidemount and CCR. Currently own a Dive Centre in Durban South Africa. Currently diving the Divesoft Liberty CCR in Sidemount Config. Looking forward to sharing knowledge.

Have a great day

Welcome! What a breadth of experience!
What is your favorite place to dive? How are conditions in SA? Do you dive year around?

Welcome!

Hi everyone, I am Stuart and I reside in South Africa.
Started diving in 1993 whilst working in Turkey, Became a PADI instructor in 1996, moved to NAUI and SSI. Currently an Instructor Examiner with RAID. Lucky enough to have dived in loads off places around the world, but love diving in South Africa. Have a strong background in Tech, Cave, Sidemount and CCR. Currently own a Dive Centre in Durban South Africa. Currently diving the Divesoft Liberty CCR in Sidemount Config. Looking forward to sharing knowledge.

Have a great day

Hi there. a buddy and I may plan to dive in Sodwana bay next March April. As we have to fly to Durban first and rent a car what diving do you have in Durban. He is a PADI instructor and TDI ANDP and I am Padi Rescue and BSAC deco. Not CRR.

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a huge amount to share - thank you.

I'm planning my 1st trip to SA - Cape Town area, in January. Really excited to explore and dive there. Kelp forests, amazing animals AND visibility - I'll be spoiled :)

What's your best dive story to date?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom