Greetings from the city of wind and cold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medicgts

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking forward to finding some people to dive and BS with not only from around me but from around the world. In the Chicago area? Drop me a line. Not in the Chicago area? Not in Illinois? Not in the US? Drop me a line... sorry but English is my primary and nearly only language. I know enough Spanish to get in trouble and find out if my patients are in real bad shape or not. Anyone thats taken the DAN DMT program I was looking into it and would love to hear about it from someone that doesn't work for DAN.

Welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of area divers here, especially if you look up the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. A lot of us dive Haigh Quarry in Kankakee and of course, Lake Michigan. Hope to meet up sometime.

Welcome, another FF/medic from Chicago here. I dive with a pretty solid group that dives a LOT (at the quarry and lake michigan) from April-November. Dive season is right around the corner, keep in touch.

Looking forward to finding some people to dive and BS with not only from around me but from around the world. In the Chicago area? Drop me a line. Not in the Chicago area? Not in Illinois? Not in the US? Drop me a line... sorry but English is my primary and nearly only language. I know enough Spanish to get in trouble and find out if my patients are in real bad shape or not. Anyone thats taken the DAN DMT program I was looking into it and would love to hear about it from someone that doesn't work for DAN.

Welcome to SB and diving,
not sure your gear but the big pond can be a great dive if you got the gear/stamina!
doing lots of easy dives this year as my son is JOW so its time to re visit the easy lake Michigan wreck local shallow sites that warm up a bit, and in range feel free to hit me up for a boat dive if your up this way some time N MKE area.
And doing all the deep dark and scary early in the year!
boats ready and ice is off the boat launch!
here's a photo of last week at the launch site the lake was flat and as usual the vis was crap

Welcome to Scubaboard.. so your a paramedic huh? Nice I'm a RN but I don't know a lot of spanish.. if I'm ever in Chicago I'll let you know.. I've only been to Chicago once before =)

Ok, it's the first official day of Spring and here in the big city it's snowing! This blows, literally! I gotta get outta here to someplace warm for a few decades!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom