Guam Cave photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In reality cave diving is not one of my favorite types of diving, same goes for deep penetration of wrecks, I just happen to be a photographer who has the training and will do such dives, therefore I get the work!

I prefer wildlife lot more.

diving today with another pro from Europe! may have a chance to fire off a few shots.

CB

very interesting - the remains fossilized, right?
Can't wait to hear the results
PS: how did you find it in the first place?

justleesa:
very interesting - the remains fossilized, right?
Can't wait to hear the results
PS: how did you find it in the first place?

the remains in the shot which were in the uppermost chamber are in what appears to be silt that has become harder than coral.

I have other shots taken a bit lower in the shaft of a pile of bones which seem to be a mix of turtle ( a big one ) and large fish. these are loose and most likely nat nearly as old as the ones we took the sample of. I will post that shot later. I am now uplaoding a huge file to a asian mag and it may take a while. ( dialup sucks )

again we have to go back and take a lot more samples. next time with a lot more air and a slightly smaller camera rig since the cave is a bit tight in the upper chamber.

justleesa:
very cool, thanks...please keep us posted :wink:

here is the other shot of the bones found lower in the cave

Image by Chris Bangs (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

mjh:
Interesting pics, but have to ask you and your partners to leave the animals alone.

I only took the shot my friend. I was not expecting nor did I wish for the shark to be disturbed!

not MY style

CB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom