Guanaja - S400 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots Cabo,
Really enjoyed the "Above Water" shots of the resort, boat, pool etc...
Too often all I see is UW photos, which of course are the main focus, but I'm left wondering what in the heck was the resort like.. would I go if it was nice or not so nice... so appreciate being able to see the resort and the environment..

Fish are tricky, still with Anenomes and corals.. heheh.. just joking...

Cabo:
I just returned from 9 days at Posada Del Sol in Guanaja, Honduras. There weren't as many "creatures" as I had expected.

:wink:
So while you were at the Jado did you get to meet the eel? When we were there in Jan he made a show great for PIC's. But the DM's were telling me that he has been a little tempermental lately..
That's a great area to dive..
Great pic's..
Regards
ChrisR

We didn't see the 'friendly/aggressive' eel. The divemaster said it bit someone a couple months earlier and he hadn't see it since then.

There was one big green eel but it stayed back in a crevice under the ship.

I hoped we'd see the one who free-swims out but no luck.

That was a good ship to dive. I wish we had gone into it with our lights but the divemaster didn't like that idea.

Wally_lamma:
Cabo:
I just returned from 9 days at Posada Del Sol in Guanaja, Honduras. There weren't as many "creatures" as I had expected.

So while you were at the Jado did you get to meet the eel? When we were there in Jan he made a show great for PIC's. But the DM's were telling me that he has been a little tempermental lately..
That's a great area to dive..
Great pic's..
Regards
ChrisR

Cabo:
We didn't see the 'friendly/aggressive' eel. The divemaster said it bit someone a couple months earlier and he hadn't see it since then.

There was one big green eel but it stayed back in a crevice under the ship.

I hoped we'd see the one who free-swims out but no luck.

That was a good ship to dive. I wish we had gone into it with our lights but the divemaster didn't like that idea.

We got to see the aggressive side of the Jado eel....check out the pics: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=29148&page=6&pp=10

Back
Top Bottom