GUE Deco Planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use my Palm mostly for deco software, have D-Plan and Decoweenie, but I have found a few other useful and cheap/free programs. You can find these at www.palmgear.com:

Tidetool- (tide tables for damn near anywhere)
Converter- (takes care of those weird meters and bars and such :)

Tom

Thanks Tom and Robert! I will check out those sites/programs.

:doctor:

This post is for Runtime , you said that you have Jplan and Dplan
are they pretty similar and could you tell us the difference between the 2 if any? Thanks in advance

Dave

Although I currently use V-planner, I would like to start using GUE deco planner, I have noticed numerous sites with free downloads on z-planner, v-planner, deco dive planner, proplanner, gap, and some abyssmal demo stuff. Has anyone found a free download for GUE deco planner? Other question why is there so much free stuff out there and the GUE deco planner appears to be impossible to find as a free demo or free download? Any thoughts?

Drew

Teknadv3x once bubbled...
:doctor:

This post is for Runtime , you said that you have Jplan and Dplan
are they pretty similar and could you tell us the difference between the 2 if any? Thanks in advance

Dave

Hope you don't mind me butting in...

They are VERY similar. Same input variables, Jplan has a little more output info (graph, END, %MV).

DPlan seems a little more polished but they are both well written and presented.

Can I switch JPlan to imperial? If so, how? I hate leaving my laptop in the truck when we are diving caves. I bought a Palm and have just started. I can do the conversions, but the litres/bar thing gets to be a pain in the ass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom