GUE Fundamentals class Sept 2nd-5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and I was about to ask about the cost and other details. :( Next time.

Looks like we're going to pass on this class, at least this time around. My wife--the person I want to take the class with so that we can learn to be the best dive buddies we can be--is spooked by the idea of diving in unfamiliar gear (BP/W, "long hose" reg, etc.), thinking it's going to turn her off from diving altogether, since she's "only" interested in doing leisurely, recreational, warm-water diving. I've tried to share my thoughts with her and urged her to just call Mark and talk with him, as I'm sure he does not bite--at least not through the phone. But no dice. She wants us to spend the money on a Bonaire trip around that time, so if we ever do overcome her reluctance, we won't take the class until maybe next summer.

There is a GUE instructor on Bonaire (Benji Schaub). Perhaps you could do Fundies there? ;-)

Bummer about the cancellation. I'm sure the Labor Day weekend played a role as many divers either have plans with their families, or on vacation or sending off kids to college around that time and tending to those details.

Bummer about the cancellation. I'm sure the Labor Day weekend played a role as many divers either have plans with their families, or on vacation or sending off kids to college around that time and tending to those details.

Just got a PM by someone who wants to take the class, lol figures. We just booked a trip to Cozumel in its place. We're going to try again in Spring/early summer.

Just got a PM by someone who wants to take the class, lol figures. We just booked a trip to Cozumel in its place. We're going to try again in Spring/early summer.

Cozumel sounds more fun anyway. I am sure you can vastly improve her skills in the interim. Have a great time!

Class cancelled due to lack of students. We're going to try and put something together again in early summer

Huh? Call the shop as I know of at least one other student in the pipeline for Fundies. Perhaps you could switch / combine classes?

Huh? Call the shop as I know of at least one other student in the pipeline for Fundies. Perhaps you could switch / combine classes?

Hey Chris, we're already all booked for a relaxing vacation to Mexico now... She's going to try and get in a class in spring so we may be in touch at the beginning of the year.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom