Guests! Hello......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a parrot for you to complete your ensemble! 12 year old Double Yellowhead Amazon who has a vocabulary to make a pirate blush!

...that I get the privilege of seeing this famous leopard skin wet suit on your visit here! It doesn't scare me (well,maybe a little?)! And you'll fit in with all the other "crazies" at the street dance! I have the visual going....leopard skin wet suit..eye patch...wooden leg..mardi gras beads..and I have 4 parrots so no need to borrow Dee's. Although mine don't have such a "colorful" vocabulary,Dee.(Where did he learn those words?!) I'll bring the digital camera to document it!
Glad to hear you picked Pirate's Week for your visit, Don and Mrs. It's truly a great time! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you and the Mrs. have about anything on the island. And I'd love to take you diving! As long as your leopard skin wet suit doesn't scare the fish away!
Happy Holidays! Case

from my husband and his welding coharts. Her cage used to be close to our back door. Doug had a welding shop and his fellow welders would come by and 'help'.

We had no idea of that her vocabulary had such colorful expressions until my mother-in-law was here one day. She dropped and broke a plate. Rosie expressed her feelings at the sudden disturbing noise in the best way she knew how!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it =->

All Amazons love water. She takes a shower with me every morning...don't EVEN picture that! In fact, I have to put her in her cage when I do the dishes. If I don't, first thing I know she's running across the counter and diving in, bubbles and all. She's definately added entertainment to our house!

I fully agree with all of ya'll, I'm just beginning my training, but I have learned alot from reading threads this weekend. I know that if I have questions or concerns then someone will help me. thanks for all the help that will be coming in the future. Good luck and Hope everyone has great dives.

Back
Top Bottom