Gulf Shores, AL Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving Cypress Springs in FL tomorrow, not sure if anyone has room on their boats though. Check the thread in the FL Conch forum, specifically the North Florida Trips Subforum.

Are you around Monday? I need a buddy early afternoon for a dive at Pensacola Beach Reef.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I try for one weeknight a week, but it doesn't always work out.

Matt are you going to be diving in Gulf Shores the Sunday? Jeff here needs to get wet really bad:lol: I told him to hang out at the Whiskey wreck Tomorrow and look for some divers to come in. I have a Board meeting and cant get away

Maybe towards Fort Morgan, SW winds will kill vis out there though. Nothing concrete yet.

I told him to check out the Whiskey as well, hopefully, he'll link up with someone.

SuPrBuGmAnD Are you around Monday? I need a buddy early afternoon for a dive at Pensacola Beach Reef.[/QUOTE:
What part of the Pensacola beach is that reef off from? I don’t think I’ve ever been there

The main public beach. The old pier was dumped east of the new pier, just a rubble dive, but I hear its fun. I've yet to dive it. I'm working in Pensacola Monday and should be done around 12-1PM or so... Ditch work and come dive?! :D

u lucky B@!#$#@$!@#$@#$s. i can ditch work no problem but i don't have a good divesite within 200 miles. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom