Haigh Quarry March 17-18???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think that I'll be diving this weekend- I just did some touch up painting to my tanks. What a pain- next time I'm going to buy galvanized. If anyone wants to make a reasonable offer for a some LP98s- let me know.

Haigh was a little busier today than it has been in the last couple of weeks. Duane was teaching me a class, and I think there were maybe six others there as the day progressed. Still excellent viz, I think about 50 ft would be a fair guess. Great to get back in the water!

do it easy:
I don't think that I'll be diving this weekend- I just did some touch up painting to my tanks. What a pain- next time I'm going to buy galvanized. If anyone wants to make a reasonable offer for a some LP98s- let me know.

Oops!!!.

Any buddies were willing to rent the tanks to you?:wink:

What was the water temp at the Quary this past weekend.
The web site claims the water is in the 50's, is that true ?
Thanks, Jim breslin

Well, I don't know where the web site got that number, but it stayed under 40 degrees according to my little data recorder, about the same as the air temp. Almost no difference throughout the water column.

JBRES1:
What was the water temp at the Quary this past weekend.
The web site claims the water is in the 50's, is that true ?
Thanks, Jim breslin

Back
Top Bottom