Haigh Quarry Opening Day (April 3rd)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to know that there are going to be lots of folks to see and dive with on opening day. Hopefully those that I dont know, will come on over and say hi. I will have pink split fins and pink dry suit gloves. And I will probably be talking/laughing the day away.

Barb,

You know everybody, and everybody knows your shoes and fins.

Or could it be that you are sooooo shy ??

See you in a few weeks, and lets get the weekday group going in May.

Jim Breslin

I'll more than likely be there unless something up north comes up.....but right now it is planned and on the schedule.

Barb,

You know everybody, and everybody knows your shoes and fins.

Or could it be that you are sooooo shy ??

See you in a few weeks, and lets get the weekday group going in May.

Jim Breslin

Me, Shy. Of course that is me. :blinking: I barely say a word when in the company of strangers.

The shoes are one thing but the gloves, oh man, wait till you see them. They are amazing. And there will be absolutely no way, anyone would be confused as to who I am.

I am all for weekday diving. Wednesday's work best for me so you let me know when and I am in.

Barb,

Wednesdays it is.

I'll have to let you try out my new doubles. I sold my double 98's and picked up a set of double Worthington LP85's. You know at my advanced age and all , I shouldn't be putting all that weight on my back. As I put on the winter weight, I need to drop the tank weight.

I also picked up a HP80 Worthington , this thing is all you. It would be like diving a little 72. This thing is only 20" tall, but still holds 80 cu ft of gas.

Jim Breslin

Barb,

Wednesdays it is.

I'll have to let you try out my new doubles. I sold my double 98's and picked up a set of double Worthington LP85's. You know at my advanced age and all , I shouldn't be putting all that weight on my back. As I put on the winter weight, I need to drop the tank weight.

I also picked up a HP80 Worthington , this thing is all you. It would be like diving a little 72. This thing is only 20" tall, but still holds 80 cu ft of gas.

Jim Breslin

Yeah, you are a real old man there Jim. Real old. :D

I am in the middle of buying 2 HP80's. I should have them in a week or two (hopefully). I'll try the doubles though. I can only imagine how my back would feel but I can give it a go.

Yeah, winter was not that good to me either. I keep committing to the gym but it was so cold. That's my story anyway. I can only hope the drysuit undies fit.

Well I'm not too sure about diving with colors. I think your dive outfits should be quite subdued!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom