Haigh siting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Finally saw a paddle fish at Haigh. I think I am the last one in Illinois to do so.

I guess I am in the s l o w group!!!!

Nope. I still have yet to see it. A buddy of mine has seen the blasted thing the last 4 times he was there.

Joe

We saw one just off of the Flamingo this past Saturday. I only wish I had my camera. They are impressive and it'd be cool to have some video of them.

I heard at least two people say they saw one this weekend...maybe not as rare as we think...

I dont think I have seen one this year, but saw one twice last year. Or would that be I saw two once last year..hmmmm.

where were you when you saw it? I dove up there a couple weeks ago, no luck.
congrats!

My sightings have been over by the christmas tree area and the fish cribs. Actually got in on video last year. Not sure where the tape is though....really...lol

Cool! I hope to see one too one of these days...

I still haven't seen it. Did see a good-sized Northern though, between the Flamingo and the dock.

Back
Top Bottom