Halcyon 10w HID and 2 Halcyon LED Scout Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmitchell248

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here I have for sale 2 Halcyon Scout lights and my 10w Helios lights.

The Helios is fresh back from Halcyon this week with a new cord, ballast, bulb, reflector. The stock cord leaked and under warranty they essentially built a brand new light for me!!! The battery has 2 hours burn time, I will also include the new battery that I ordered. I will ship the battery separate as it will most likely come after the sale of the light. The new battery is stock amperage but new and will have 4+hours burn. I would like 625 shipped for the light with charger and 2 batteries. The light head is focusable.
DSC_5352.jpg

DSC_5354.jpg

DSC_5349.jpg

DSC_5345.jpg

The Scout lights are in great shape as seen in the photos below. They retail at 200 each and I will sell for 140 shipped each.

DSC_5347.jpg

DSC_5344.jpg

I will let the whole package go for 875.00 shipped or delivered. If you paypal you cover fees.

I am in Suisun City but will be in Bakersfield the 22nd/23rd and in Long Beach the 24th/25th and can deliver if close to any of these areas.

Hi friend. Rather then telling you what those back-ups are really worth, I suggest you take a peak on ebay for comparable prices before someone starts a yelling match. Good luck and happy holidays either way.

Hi friend. Rather then telling you what those back-ups are really worth, I suggest you take a peak on ebay for comparable prices before someone starts a yelling match. Good luck and happy holidays either way.

Those are the xenon scout lights (not LED) and most are the older style ones on Ebay...These appear to be the same as current stock and do retail for $199 and would be hard pressed to find them much cheaper then that.....

All that said I'll give the OP $100 for a backup scout for my backup scouts....:D

Man you are out to lunch! I suggest you do some research before you start a snide post like this one. Friend, these are the LED scouts and are in great shape they are well worth 140 and nowhere on ebay could I even find one.

Good luck to you and please enjoy the holidays yourself!

I will also take offers on the lights.

If they are the 3watt Scout LED back-ups 140shipped is not a bad price and is typical in the ballpark where they sell (100-150). They do Retail for 200

the scouts sold thank you the HID is still available make me an offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom