Halcyon 13ah / 18 watt HID canister light with extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale, my Halcyon 13 amp hour nimh / 18 watt HID light. Just burn tested it yesterday, it lasted for 4:22. I am the original owner; bought it new around 2003. It has a Goodman handle and the adjustable reflector so the diver can focus the beam or open it up wide. It is still a solid performing HID canister light; I've taken good care of it. The only issues I had with it was a couple of cord problems over the years, and in both cases, Halcyon replaced it with a brand new cord. In addition to the light, I am including an extra 18 watt HID bulb and an extra canister/lid o-ring. The extra bulb was used a few times when I was testing another light. Buyer also gets the owner's manual and charger. Sometimes when you plug the battery into the charger, the connection flickers a bit; this can be resolved if you wish by replacing or re-soldering the charger's connectors; this does not effect the light's function. I am selling this because I have too much scuba gear, and I want some new photo gear :).

Price is $550 shipped in the continental USA. Sorry, no sales outside of the USA. Buyer must pay via PayPal, or I will accept a cashier's check/money order mailed to me, then I will ship the light. You can buy with confidence from me; I have bought & sold items here before (find threads through my profile). PM me to set up a sale or with any questions. Thanks.

Photos of the light (click to see large image):

Halcyon 13ah-18w HID-1.jpg

Halcyon 13ah-18w HID-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom