Sold! Halcyon aluminum backplate

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Halcyon aluminum backplate for sale. $80 + shipping, or local pickup near Santa Barbara, CA. I can give a shipping estimate if you provide your zip code.

IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4395.JPG

This was a buddy's plate, they were not particularly gentle with it. It sat dry for a long while.

IMG_4397.JPG

I'm not sure exactly how old it is, the pad looks to be from an older model and it was attached to an old Pioneer wing. I've listed that for sale separately since it has a pinhole leak in the bladder, and is really at best a DIY project fix at this point. I also have some Halcyon webbing, but it's pretty crusty. Let me know if you want me to include it with the plate.

I have all the attachment book screws to attach the pad to the plate. They once looked as though they'd never been taken out -- they were pretty oxidized, but I've cleaned them up and they all work smoothly. There is some residual corrosion around the holes where those book screws were left in.

IMG_4396.JPG

However, it's a backplate -- we all know it works just the same with a bit of corrosion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom