For Sale Halcyon backplate, DSMB, lift bag, and lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Time to clean out the dive closet again…

- Halcyon SS backplate. This is the standard size that weighs ~6 lbs. Does not include a harness or any hardware. Plate has been used for ~5 years and there are various scratches on the surface, particularly around some of the holes - see pictures. Obviously still very functional and I’m only selling because I finally decided to buy the small version. SOLD.

- SubGravity DSMB. This is the very large one (2.0 m) in orange. Very minor signs of wear. Oral/BC inflator, 2 SS d-rings, fill opening on the bottom. Includes the attached finger spool seen in the pictures. SOLD.

- XS Scuba Delux 50 lb lift bag. Minor signs of wear and minor fading, and there’s a spot on the back where a name was marked out in sharpie. $30 OBO.

- Underwater Kinetics SL4 eLED L1 dive light. Works perfectly – uses 4 C batteries. I believe this is the 400 lumens version. Good entry level primary light, or very bright backup light. Will not come with batteries. $20 OBO.

- Scubapro Nova 200 light. Works, but has some fogging (or dirt?) inside the glass – uses 3 AAA batteries. 200 lumens. Backup or travel light. Will not come with batteries. $10 OBO, or I’ll include this with purchase of any other item if you want it.

Prices do not include shipping – send me your zip code with the item(s) you’re interested in and I’ll send you a total quote. I will combine shipping and offer you a discount if you buy more than one item. I’ll give priority to anyone who will take everything :)

Attachments

• IMG_9624.jpg
    IMG_9624.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9626.jpg
    IMG_9626.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_9627.jpeg
    IMG_9627.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9628.jpeg
    IMG_9628.jpeg