Halcyon BP&W - SS plate w/ harness, Pioneer 18, cam bands, storage pak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nice rig that I just don't use much; eliminating redundant gear as the fiancee demands less of our new apartment be given over to my stuff
shakehead.gif
Includes all pictured aside from the al80.

• Halcyon Pioneer 18lb batwing with integrated "STA" rods. Wing mounts to the BP using cam bands through the slots (and grommets for bolts, if one is so inclined); tank sits directly against the wing stabilized with rods running lengthwise inside the wing.
    • This minty looking wing has a recently repaired pinch flat right next to the OPV! Patched using Aquaseal, first inside through the OPV to let the Aquaseal push into the leak, then outside; Cotol for surface prep only, so a nice flexible patch. Size was overkill for the small/slow leak (see pics) and is not the prettiest thing in the world. But it's holding tight, no signs of peeling, and the wing leaks zero pressure now.
  • Halcyon stainless steel full-size plate; great condition, no damage, dings, or scratches.
  • Halcyon harness; great condition, no fraying, currently sized for 6'1"/200lb male diver in 7mm wetsuit and plenty of webbing left behind the buckle but may have been cut some.
  • Halcyon storage pak, 4 book screws.
  • Halcyon cam bands; good condition, no fraying or disgusting velcro.

Dove this several times in HI last week; with a 3mm suit and al80 I needed no extra weight and felt like I was diving with nothing on at all. But this is one of two lighter rigs I have and the Pioneer 27 works better for steel single tanks. I've rinsed and flushed it out, lubed everything rubber, and rebuilt/lubed the inflator with new o-rings. Ready for someone else to enjoy!

BP&WA.jpgBP&WB.jpgBP&WD.jpgBP&WC.jpg

$450 shipped and PayPaled, OBO

Price drop: $425

If you end up splitting the rig up, I'd be interested in the bp and harness.

Everything but the wing is sold.

Last edited:
Batwing is sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom