Halcyon Eclipse 30lb wing, Halcyon Standard Aluminium Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vilinsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a Halcyon eclipse 30lb wing and a Halcyon Standard Aluminium Backplate. If you have any sitting around the house in good condition send me a line. Thanks for your consideration, Vlad

I have a standard Halcyon plate, storage pack, and webbing... What are you looking to pay? lee

Greetings,

I have several Halcyon plates (Al and Steel) for sale. They all include webbing and I also have 2 single tank wings and one 45lb double tank wing. I would be happy to send you images and will be more than willing to take a fair price for any of the items.

Just fair warning, the plates I have do not work with the new Cinch System. All the plates are in excellent condition and one of the two wings is in excellent condition and the other wing has some chlorine discoloration since I used to use it when I assisted with scuba classes.

Please feel free to respond here or email me directly @ samer.scuba at gmail dot com

thanks,

samer

Does this backplate work on the new Halcyon cinch system? I would just need the Aluminium back plate itself, would you be willing to split the set? I've. Seen plates go from $50-$175 on past ebay sales and Scubaboard listings. What would you think is fair? Vlad

Hi

I do not mind splitting the plate from the wing the alm plate i have does not work with the cinch system that is why I am looking to replace it with a new plate

I have not checked the ss plate I have yet

Will update you soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom