For Trade My Halcyon Aluminum BP / 30# Wing for Your Steel BP / 40# Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VsubT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've got a Halcyon aluminum backplate and 30# wing, both in great shape with under 50 dives, purchased as parts of an Infinity system. Looking to 1:1 trade them for a Halcyon steel backplate and/or a 40# wing, since our family's BC needs have changed over the last few years. If you have a Halcyon Eclipse or Infinity system with a steel backplate or 40# wing and want to change it up, here's your chance.

Only interested in Halcyon equipment, since they'll need to match the Infinity's cinch system and STA. Doesn't need to be as new as the items we have, since this stuff is built like a tank. Pictures available if anyone shows interest.

Lance

I've got a Halcyon aluminum backplate and 30# wing, both in great shape with under 50 dives, purchased as parts of an Infinity system. Looking to 1:1 trade them for a Halcyon steel backplate and/or a 40# wing, since our family's BC needs have changed over the last few years. If you have a Halcyon Eclipse or Infinity system with a steel backplate or 40# wing and want to change it up, here's your chance.

Only interested in Halcyon equipment, since they'll need to match the Infinity's cinch system and STA. Doesn't need to be as new as the items we have, since this stuff is built like a tank. Pictures available if anyone shows interest.

Lance

Didn't include on initial post: rig manufacture date is October of 2018, as shown on the wing tag.

Lance

Back
Top Bottom