Closed Halcyon Gear - Weighted STA, Explorer Wing, Eclipse Wing. Nice!!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi

Selling here all kinds of good stuff. Its all located in SoCal (Long Beach / Huntington Beach) – and unless specifically indicated on the individual item, shipping is the buyer’s responsibility. Or we can meet anywhere from LB to HB for a hand off.

All photos are of the actual items for sale – I never use harvested images.

PayPal is okay.

Please PM me with questions, or send them to mo2vation27@yahoo.com and I’ll reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Halcyon Stuff – all of this gear is in excellent to near-new condition. It was used on one warm water trip, then retired.

Halcyon Weighted STA – standard Halcyon item with Halcyon Cam Bands. First $75 takes it.
Halcyon%2BWeighted%2BSTA.JPG

Halcyon 40# Eclipse single tank wing
: Excellent condition. $250 landed to you via 2 to 3 day priority shipping.
Halcyon%2B40lb%2BEclypse%2BWing.jpg

Halcyon 40# Explorer wing with NEW 22” Halcyon inflator hose. This item is the only Halcyon item I’m offering that has been on more than a few dives. It is in very good condition. $200 landed to you via 2 to 3 day priority shipping
Halcyon%2B40lb%2BExplorer%2BWing.jpg

Is there any fraying on the upper inside seams of the outer shell on either wing?

Just went out and checked. Nope. All good. The singles wing is essentially new. And the doubles wing is fabulous.

All good my friend.

- Ken

Hi folks

The 40# Halcyon Eclipse wing is sold.

Weighted Halcyon STA and the amazing Halcyon 40# Explorer Doubles wing is still available

Thanks, Scubaboard!

- Ken

Hi folks

The Halcyon weighted STA is now sold!

The amazing Halcyon 40# Explorer Doubles wing is still available.

Thanks, Scubaboard!

- Ken

Price drop on Halcyon 40# Explorer Wing: Now $275, landed to you!

Thanks

-Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom