Halcyon Stainless Steel Backplate, Cinch Quick-Adjust Harness Upgrade & Infinity pads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I absolutely LOVE this backplate set, but as I teach for a shop that doesn't sell Halcyon and own a BPW with SS plate by a company they do sell, this just hangs in my closet unused. I have taken it on a few trips, and some of you may have seen it on a SB Invasion trip or two...

So easy to adjust and supremely comfy! If I dive this in salt water in a 3mm suit, the SS plate means no weights needed, which is nice (your weight needs may vary, of course).

Anyway, here's what is included:
Halcyon Stainless Steel Backplate
Cinch Quick-Adjust Harness Upgrade
Infinity Deluxe Harness Pads

12' feet of "H" Webbing
Cinch adapter plate
TWO (one extra) Left d-ring retainer assembly currently installed -- I like them better for can lights
Canister light retainer assembly with SS Buckle (never used)
Doubles bolt extender
SS bolt kit and fastners
Halcyon Quick-Adjust crotch strap

This would put you back $433 from DiveSeekers (which is where it came from).... $225 shipped USA only...that's a steal!

PM me. Hanger is not included :D

I used this with a few different wings and Oxycheq STA, with no issues. These are pretty much universal.

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2015 at 01:08 PM ----------

A few messages asking, so I will clarify: at this time, I am not looking to sell just the plate or break this set up. I may change my mind in the future, but for now I would prefer to sell at once.

Also, the lowball offer of $125 shipped, my reply was to delete your message...

-- sold --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom