Closed Halcyon Wing Evolve 60lb (WTB)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Satyre

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good day,

I want to buy an Halcyon Evolve doubles wing with 60lbs of lift.
The item will need to be shipped either to France or to South Carolina (SC) from CONUS.

Thanks in advance

Hello Charlene

I do have a Hog 58 LB donut wing that is new.

Thanks a lot. I want to stick to Halcyon because I started with it and funny enough when my wing got stolen because of its price, I tried DiveRite and a DSS.
For a weird reason, none felt right. The way the air was moving in the donut (or the horseshoe for Diverite) was not what I was used too and did not like it. I would never thought I would have said so as a Donut wing must be just another donut wing.
This is why I am looking for a Halcyon

Hello Charlene

Thanks a lot. I want to stick to Halcyon because I started with it and funny enough when my wing got stolen because of its price, I tried DiveRite and a DSS.
For a weird reason, none felt right. The way the air was moving in the donut (or the horseshoe for Diverite) was not what I was used too and did not like it. I would never thought I would have said so as a Donut wing must be just another donut wing.
This is why I am looking for a Halcyon
Halcyon does make an exceptional product. I have a Halcyon horseshoe wing. I have not tried another brand so very interesting that you noticed a difference !! Good to know !! I might know someone with a 60 lb H one for sale. I will poke at him.

I want to buy an Halcyon Evolve doubles wing with 60lbs of lift.
The item will need to be shipped either to France or to South Carolina (SC) from CONUS.
@Satyre -- I've got a Halcyon Evolve 60# wing that I'm willing to sell. Here are some pics:
2022-08-15 18.07.15.jpg

2022-08-15 18.07.24.jpg

2022-08-15 18.07.41.jpg

Make me an offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom