"Hallo-Bubble-Point" from ELLAS !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAJAVAX

Reaction score
ELLAS (Some Alexandrians called her Greece, to sou
:happywave Some people here, call the Under-Water divers, as "frogs". It’s because used to define, as «Frog-Humans».

:umnik: Today the “short” type «Frog», is a piece of humor–slang between us. Means «Mutant cause of Passion».

I'll try to understand American language also and getting promise, to be a good “Frog” :60: as nice must be.

Other : My preferential «Hallo» status, :idea3: could be a simple photo attachment and I’m working on it.

:sunny Hi there JAJAVAX! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :chicken:

Welcome to SB the place for all of your SCUBA needs!

Yassou Jajvax,
Welcom to the board It is a great place to get info on diving from all kinds of people from all over the world!

Hello and welcome. This is a great place to learn and hang out.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Yeah, we used to be "Frogmen" here long ago.

Completing your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :snorkel:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'm sure you won't just be a "good frog", but a "great frog". Enjoy your time here with us!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom