Halloween MegaDive @ Ginnie Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya'll have a good time. I really really wish I could join ya'll.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
These are the divers who have no said a definite NO to coming as I understand it. Some may be disabled or diving, but are coming anyway. Some may not be coming, but this is a relatively close list.

MakinBubbles
Another one bites the dust. Sorry should have said something earlier. I lost track of this thread after the earlier October outing was nixed. Have fun everybody.. damn and I'm really needing to rehydrate my gills too.

You'll prolly hear my crying all the way from here in Illinois,
Bob

I have to say that y'all made QUITE an impression with the folks at Ginnie.

I was there Tuesday and introduced myself... what a warm reception that I got from them! Thanks for being such great ambassadors.

Our shinanigans, while loud and rowdy(Scubadillo!), weren't half as bad as some of the other campsites around us. Infact, we didn't have a single incident of attempted murder nor drunkard pissing upon another camper - so we were probably consider light-weights or extremely mild mannered... Go SB!

Well, now that ya'll are pretty much sobered up, how about a trip report????

Scubadilla posted one, so did Superbugman.
You should also see the pictures of ScubaDilla riding the quadrunner around the campgrounds. He's a speed demon! Not to mention a pig when it comes to eating my BBQ Chicken! Bug posted the trip report thread above.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom