Happy Birthday BerRabbit....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I Hope you have a great one and I hope Santa comes to see you on your birthday. :D

Chad

And many, many more you young thing you!

I hope the very best for you on your Birthday.

Thanks guys! Hopefully Bruce doesn't think of anything sneaky to do for the celebration of my 35th birthday. Only 5 more years until he can exact his revenge to pay me back for what I did to him on his 40th birthday! We still have part of the "with deepest sympathy" planter I talked the florist into sending him anonymously (hehehe!)

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe holiday!

Peace,
Ber :bunny:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to yooouuuu.....

are you really 35????? ;P LUCKY YOU! And just remember, no matter how many birthdays you have, I'll always be ...ummmm... wiser, yeah, that's it!

Hope your holidays were as much fun as mine! Bruce was nice on my birthday, must be saving it up for 40 (hehehe!). He was EXCEPTIONALLY nice in the Christmas department, I'm the proud owner of a new computer! YEAH! Now I just have to get the files I need off of this one burned onto a disk (easier said than done!)

Hey KyMermaid since you're so much UMMMM "wiser" I'm sure you could give me a hand with this cranky computer (hehehe!)

Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Even if they're late they still make my day :)

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!
Ber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom