Happy Birthday, Bogrady!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hope it was a wonderful day. Congratulations!! :D

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Bogrady,
And balloons for you, too!

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Happy birthday, Bill! I heard you enjoyed your trip to the reef!:bday:

All the best - Hope you had a good one.........:balloons::hb2::bday:

Happy B-day Bill! Hope it was a good one. Capricorns Unite!

Yes, hope you had a good one :)

Where is the birthday boy?

You guys are just toooo nice Thanks It was a very nice birthday. My wife likes these next 4 weeks when she's only 1 year older than me instead of 2.

Sorry I've been MIA. I came back from a holiday Disneyworld/Disney Cruise trip with a bit of a flu thing so I've been off line and above water for a few weeks now.

The trip was the culmination of the year long 50th wedding anniversary celebration for my parents. Some of you may recall my trip report from the holidays in 2007 where we had the little pink Christmas tree with the blue bells - well that started the celebration - and the cruise was the last piece - all 11 of us on the Disney Wonder. Nice boat.

On the cruise, Stephen and I finally got to dive in real Caribbean blue water - Stuart Cove's operation on Nassau. Yeah it's a cattle boat thing - but it was Disney and it was well run. I feel that in all fairness, I now have to come clean and admit the following:

Despite all of my protestations to the contrary, and despite the fact that I've been rather steadfast in my desire to spend my money on a trip to a Great Lakes wreck in the winter instead of some wimpy warm blue water - OK - I'll admit it - the fish were pretty cool, the wall that dropped off to 6000' was pretty impressive, and warm clear water is enjoyable. Maybe... just maybe... warm blue water is just as good as cold dark lake water.

Also coming soon - I've got a killer entry to make in the "Stupidest things you've heard on a dive boat thread". I've got to search and find it and as soon as I do .. you'll love this one.

Also coming soon - I've got a killer entry to make in the "Stupidest things you've heard on a dive boat thread". I've got to search and find it and as soon as I do .. you'll love this one.

Happy Belated Birthday may you have many more to follow

Shawn O'Shea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom