Happy Birthday Dee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone...ya'll have made my day!

Donbon came out to the lake and kept me company while Beast did the drysuit thing. I had a really good day.We're doing the dinner and a movie tommorrow so I really get a Birth-weekend!

Dee,
Have a great birthday. Life will be exciting now that you are turning 21! Heh, heh :).
Regards,
Larry

yeah right ...I know;but I`ll try for any brownie points I can.Anyway..HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hpoe to see you soon.

We will be meeting with some friends this evening to celebrate one of their birthdays, so I will raise a toast to you as well!

Happy Happy Joy Joy...and belated to da' Beast too! fast and furious in LC worked this weekend, but Ryan and Bren came down to keep me company. New puter today so I'll be trying to keep up whift all that goin on! Beast in a DRY suit....go figure.

I love ya' man.... :rasta: :hb2:

Thanks, Ron!

Hey, Dive Bud! I've been missing you and Bren. Beast was sure wishing for you these last few weekends. The viz at 35-40ft is 15-20ft and you don't need a light! He's been finding all kinds of stuff. I got a new dive watch and one fin for my birthday! wink

I'll be in touch.

Happy Birthday Dee. Sorry I'm late,but we were outta town. Hope is was GREAT!! :hb2:

Thanks....never too late! hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom