Happy Birthday Rick....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Rick! Look forward to seeing you and EVERY one else at Joe's Crab Shack tonight at 6.

50 Really? AARP calling yet? :hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2::1balloon::1balloon::1balloon::jb::balloon:cheers::cheers:

Hope you have a good day Rick!!!
happybirthday.gif

Happy Birthday Rick! I wish you a successful year in your new endeavors. This will be an exciting new year for the Beach Crabs.

happy birthday! i hope you and partner have a fun time tonight, that is if mrs rickster doesnt mind hahahahahahahah, anyways happy birthday barbie! :pinkdolphin::butnhome::scubahelmet::jaws::sharkattack::pirate2::jb::hb2:
sorry i just really like all of these ahahhaha

Rick,

I hope you have a great day today to celebrate your big 50!
You don't look a day over 60 :rofl3: :D :) ...(joking)

Seriously though, have a great one.

Phil

Happy Birthday Rick. Sorry I couldn't make dinner, but had to work today (need to pay for diving!) and no way to get from Pasadena to Ventura in time after work.

Thanks for helping us newbie divers. Looking forward to more dives with you this year.

Happy Birthday Rick! Look forward to seeing you and EVERY one else at Joe's Crab Shack tonight at 6.

50 Really? AARP calling yet?

Thank you Jeff, and thank you for the BC Shirts last night! What an awesone design! Hey everyone you need to checkout Jeff's BC's Logo clothes and accessories! (Do I get a commission?:D)

Happy Birthday rosebud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Rosebud! I miss you. We need to get together soon, for a dive or two.

Hope you have a good day Rick!!!
happybirthday.gif

Thank you, Jennifer! How have you been? When are you coming out here again? Let me know. Maybe we can do some diving.

Happy Birthday Rick! I wish you a successful year in your new endeavors. This will be an exciting new year for the Beach Crabs.

Thank you, Rich! You are a big part of this as well, keep up the great work!

happy birthday! i hope you and partner have a fun time tonight, that is if mrs rickster doesnt mind hahahahahahahah, anyways happy birthday barbie!
sorry i just really like all of these ahahhaha

Thank you, Gabi! We have got to dive again. Hey everyone, did I mention, Gabi is now a Beach Diver!:wink:

Rick,

I hope you have a great day today to celebrate your big 50!
You don't look a day over 60 ...(joking)

Seriously though, have a great one.

Phil

Thank you, Phil! Long time no see. We need to get together and talk about the good old days:D

Happy Birthday Rick. Sorry I couldn't make dinner, but had to work today (need to pay for diving!) and no way to get from Pasadena to Ventura in time after work.

Thanks for helping us newbie divers. Looking forward to more dives with you this year.

Thank you, Rex! Wish you could have made it, but, I know you would have if you could. I can't wait to dive with you again, soon.

Thanks, again,
Rick

Happy Birthday, Senor Beach Crab! Hope you had fun on your birthday. It's a great thing you do with the Beach Crabs.

Happy Birthday, Senor Beach Crab! Hope you had fun on your birthday. It's a great thing you do with the Beach Crabs.

Thank you, Ken! We had a great time, wish you were there. Lets dive sometime.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom