Happy Birthday Robert Phillips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is late, but, better late than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:hb2: :wave-smil :party2: :party2: :yl2jump: :balloon :bandsmlz: :jump013: :rock_band :bday:

Hope you had a good one.

Rick

Robert, I have grievously failed in team Situational Awareness.. I didn't notice your SAG (Submersible Age Gauge, B&G of course) showing the last of your previous year clicking away!!

I have failed utterly to provide a needed team resource (timely B-Day wishes)!!

I've confirmed my clown status, and can only ask for a reset so we can run the drill over again.

Same time next year?????

(don't bounce me off the team... gimme just one more chance to demonstrate robustness.... I'm Not Good Enough yet, but working toward it....)

I can only humbly wish you a great REST of the year. Hope you have a blast!!!!
Claudette

Drop and give him 50 :D

dlndavid:
Drop and give him 50 :D
OK, I can do this: 50.

That would be one hand up, palm out, all fingers extended.
Followed by a circle with all my fingers meeting the end of my thumb.

Then I re-establish the depth I was at before dropping, maintaining horizontal, of course.

*whew*... I thought that was another trick question.eyebrow

good answer, obeewhan has taught you well.

HBDiveGirl:
Robert, I have grievously failed in team Situational Awareness.. I didn't notice your SAG (Submersible Age Gauge, B&G of course) showing the last of your previous year clicking away!!

I have failed utterly to provide a needed team resource (timely B-Day wishes)!!

I've confirmed my clown status, and can only ask for a reset so we can run the drill over again.

Same time next year?????

(don't bounce me off the team... gimme just one more chance to demonstrate robustness.... I'm Not Good Enough yet, but working toward it....)

I can only humbly wish you a great REST of the year. Hope you have a blast!!!!
Claudette

Well, being that you got a 'provisional' I think I can let your lack of team awareness slide. But before we move on to any bigger birthdays (the ones with zeroes) I will have to re-evaluate your skills before we commit!:D

Robert Phillips:
Well, being that you got a 'provisional' I think I can let your lack of team awareness slide. But before we move on to any bigger birthdays (the ones with zeroes) I will have to re-evaluate your skills before we commit!:D
Excellent Idea, Oh Wiser and Older One! (Well...older than you used to be...)

How about on the RickInman Rule6-BoatDive on the 28th???

C'ya there! (provisionally, of course ;-)

Claudette

(P.S. Rick will have completed his 30 day post-fundie's quarantine, so he may be a force to contend with. I'll still be zip-lipped, minding my own clusters, on full best-behavior quarantine. *sigh*)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom