Closed Harness/Soft Backapck/Mares Donut Bladder

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kharon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It’s becoming clear that my diving days may be over. So I’m selling off some of the best of my equipment. First to go is a Dive Rite Harness (delux with shoulder slide release), Soft Backplate, and Mares Donut Bladder Single Tank 22lbs-XR Line. Used on 4 dives and in pristine condition. Cost new $445. Asking $307.

Harness Backpack.jpg
Bladder.jpg

It's 24 inches by 12 inches.

Does it come with tank cam bands?

It has the special shorter cam bands, and I might also have a set of long bands. Not sure about that. I need to look through a bunch of storage, but I'm pretty sure there should be some longs in there.

Hi, this looks super light, which is what I am looking for. Can you tell me the weight?
And, did you have a chance to find the cam bands? And, is this still available? Thanks

So
Hi, this looks super light, which is what I am looking for. Can you tell me the weight?
And, did you have a chance to find the cam bands? And, is this still available? Thanks
Sorry - missed your post. Yes still available. It is very light and takes up very little room in a suitcase. Especially when you take the bladder off the harness and remove the inflator and pack them as seperate items. Takes less than 5 minutes to disassemble or assemble. Harness and backpack weigh 2.1 pounds. The bladder weighs 2.8 pounds, but the inflater is 1 pound due to the all metal mechanism. You cqn drop the bladder weight to a bit less than 2 pounds by swapping the inflater for one from an old BC that's all plastic. Have at least one long cam band. I'll have to really dig through stuff to see if I have another, but their cheep.

Interested if still available
Sorry I didn't see your post till today. Still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom