hartstene island divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thuffman

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone. Myself and a couple of friends are lucky enough to have just one day to spend in Puget Sound following a conference later this month and I plan on gettting wet. We'll be staying on Hartstene Island, and I was hoping someone here might have knowledge of cool dive sites on or near the island. Thanks very much! I'm licking the salt water off my lips already! Tim.

thuffman:
Hello everyone. Myself and a couple of friends are lucky enough to have just one day to spend in Puget Sound following a conference later this month and I plan on gettting wet. We'll be staying on Hartstene Island, and I was hoping someone here might have knowledge of cool dive sites on or near the island. Thanks very much! I'm licking the salt water off my lips already! Tim.

Sorry Tim, but I don't know of any diving that close to Olympia. It took me a bit of serching to even find Hartstene!
It is down in Case Inlet.
Itsami Ledge is the closest dive site that comes to mind.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

JDR:
Sorry Tim, but I don't know of any diving that close to Olympia. It took me a bit of serching to even find Hartstene!
It is down in Case Inlet.
Itsami Ledge is the closest dive site that comes to mind.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I hate to leave you high and Dry!
One possibility that comes to mind is to drive over to Hood Canal.. Try Octopus Hole or Sund Rock.
Dive reviews
http://www.pnwscuba.com/reviews.htm

Thanks JDR. We will really be limited by time, unfortunatly. We may just go see whats under there. I've only dove in the sound once, much further north (Keystone, Rosario Beach) where I did get a few moments with an octopus! Do you think there'll be less sea life that far south? Thanks again. Tim.

Back
Top Bottom