Have GoPro, will be going to DEMA 2015. What do you want to see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean these?

DiveRite0_16_.jpg

Dive Rite's Optima Back Mounted Counter Lungs

For the whole story, go here: Dive Rite's Optima

Yup. But I think that was still in prototype mode.

Remember its always good to keep breathing.

Please don't hold your breath!!!
What is your point? What are you trying to say? Do you mean the industry needs to make this point, or what?

Yup. But I think that was still in prototype mode.
That's the final prototype. The current counter lungs, like on Mark's Optima, are exactly like it, only no grey is showing and there's no red on the dil side counter lung couplers. Here it is on Mark's Optima:

DiveRite0 (32).jpg

Reactions: mdb
Ok, that's great info. And I see the ADV is still on top. How about the OPV? Is it reachable? Then there's price and availability.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

The OPV is a part of the ADV... I think. :D

You think... Therefore you video :wink:
Actually, I've rethought this question, believe it's on the bottom of the right counter lung and completely accessible. Unfortunately, I only have pics from the left counter lung perspective. Mea culpa.

I appreciate all the info, Doc. And someone I know is also getting one this week and promised to dissect it. But a thorough review at DEMA would be great for those of us that can't attend.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom