Have you ever been entangled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go. This loop is made for dry gloves. Adjust to taste. Incidentally it also shows the famous keyboard I use to empart my wisdom to the internet.... LOL :D

R..

I like being able to let go of the knife if I need to and have full use of my fingers.

I guess this is worth responding to. Someone in this thread also mentioned that they have their cutting implement attached to a long(ish) bit of cave line.

I'm not going to advise you (the op) not to listen to them becaue their way may work for you but personally I do something else. I attach a loop of bungee cord to my knife/scissors etc that's only big enough to get a finger through.

That was me. You'll generally find me wearing big blue "smurf" drygloves. Anything that isn't attached to me has a really good chance of being dropped.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom