Hawaii Wreck Diving New Years Resolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good to me. I would have done the dive on sunday also, but that was the dive I decided not to dive since my sinuses were giving me issues after we dove on the Sea Tiger. Deffinitly need to get that one knocked off. Hopefully I will be able to locate the plane "wreck/wreckage" off koolina next week. Got to finish painting rooms int he house first.

There's a couple posts on here somewhere about that one -- I think it's basically just some landing gear bits and an engine. I see you added the biplane outside Haunama Bay--I've been meaning to lug the doubles down there and go find that one, too.

I dont know if the landing gear is there any more. Last I heard it was just a engine. I need to get the double assembled and then im thinking about making a run on the plane in Hanauma as a practice run for the friendship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom