Heed 3 spare air tank and respirator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i can send pics on request

That would probably help.

Googling "Heed 3 spair air tank and resporator" turns up nothing,

I don't think anybody know what you're selling.

Terry

any ? just ask

Attachments

• P1000442.jpg
    P1000442.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 148
sorry for the last post i am new to selling things here the pic is up now it is a military rescue and spair air tank and resporator the ones i have need to be hydor tested they are in used condition. i hope to get 175 a pice obo

FTI, HEED stands for Helicopter Emergency Egress Device. HEED 3 is the latest model. It's the military version of Spare-Air.

Rather unfortunate choice of background for the photo.

Yeah the skull and crossbones give me a bad feeling here.
like as if this item might kill me

Yeah the skull and crossbones give me a bad feeling here.
like as if this item might kill me

well garth its my unit crest we are in iraq right now

well garth its my unit crest we are in iraq right now

It's certainly your right to post it however you want, but I'd probably not buy a lifesaving device that was advertised in front of a picture of a skull and crossbones.

If you really want to sell this thing, you might want to re-shoot it with some sort of plain background (towel/sheet/wall/whatever).

Once you do that and have the new picture up, you can hit the "report post" button and ask to have the post deleted, a mod will take care of the old one.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom