Heli at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been looking forward to diving that chopper. Still haven't been to Dutch but that's my first stop when I do! Would be cool if they got another! :wink:

I wouldn't be surprise if they don't add attractions because some divers don't appreciate what we have there. As usual with life, a couple of bad seeds ruin it for all.

It is a shame people are destructive and should be banned from Dutch for such offenses but I do think new attractions would be in their best interest. The more new attractions the better IMO.

I've been all over Dutch and my favorite spot is still the pump house, they could create some interesting fiberglass/concrete structures to dive in the deeper areas that would add some uniqueness to the quarry.

By the way whats with the gnomes? I saw one broken all over the fire engine this past weekend and another at the Cessna. I think I first saw them last season or so. Kinda funny. Used the be a toilet around but haven't seen it lately.

It is a shame people are destructive and should be banned from Dutch for such offenses but I do think new attractions would be in their best interest. The more new attractions the better IMO.

I've been all over Dutch and my favorite spot is still the pump house, they could create some interesting fiberglass/concrete structures to dive in the deeper areas that would add some uniqueness to the quarry.

By the way whats with the gnomes? I saw one broken all over the fire engine this past weekend and another at the Cessna. I think I first saw them last season or so. Kinda funny. Used the be a toilet around but haven't seen it lately.
One of the gnomes was put down there by a buddy of mine, his name was Waldo. Haven't seen that gnome in a while, but I've seen a bunch of others.

And you say you saw a smashed one? That's horrible! Not only did divers ruin the chopper, but they're ruining the gnomes too! I love moving those things from attraction to attraction!

F&$#$'ing wreck divers!

Couldn't have been wreck divers. We wouldn't be able to find a wreck unless it was on the bottom... and there was a line from a dive boat running down to it! (Besides... every try to put a chopper blade in the back of your toilet?)

:d

Back
Top Bottom