Hello All: I am looking for SCUBA buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phazeshyft:
Hey Diver,
Im in Goergetown which is just north of Austin. there is no shortage of dive buddies around here, but like you a am missing one. i am actually moving to G-Town the 27th of may but i am here on a job. What sucks is i just had wisdom tooth surgery and cant dive till middle of june, BUT my wife is due to have are first kid on teh 14th of June.
HOWEVER
i would like to make some dives soon after than, July more than likely.
what do you think?
Man your life is abut to get real busy. I have 2 children one 3 and 15 months. Both girls. I just dove lake George town, vis was about 4-5 ft. The wind was up so the vis was cut down a bit. We also had a rain. When you move to Georgetwon let me know and we will hook up.

AustinDiver#7:
Where do you like to dive? I live south Austin.
Please forgive me all! I am learning how to use this board. I meant to send personal messages. And I sent them public.
I will get the hang of it soon.

parrotheaddiver:
Mansfield Dam is not that crowded or expensive 8.00 bucks a car. There are usually divers there every weekend. Your question will probably fair better in the Texas Swamp Divers forum. Post when you are going and you will probably get a lot of responses of others going as well. See ya at Travis
I was thinkin of windy point. I have heard that it gets real busy. I like uncharted adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom