Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TequilaBob

Registered
Reaction score
Delray Beach area of Florida, Michigan, and Mexico
I'm a beginning diver at the age of. . ., ummm,. . . hmmmm. Forget it. It's only a number, right? Anyway I just got the okay from my doctors to pursue my dream. I am a cancer survivor and am very thankful for that.

I live in Michigan, Florida and Mexico. I'm retired after 18 years in the tequila business and ready to begin living. My first big dive experience will be in August, 2008, when I go to Palau where I will join up with old friend, John McCready, his wife Charlie, and their boat, the Eclypse. I plan to be there for about two weeks. I'm an avid photographer and really look forward to this trip.

I also look forward to getting to know you who make up this wonderful forum.

Bob Denton

Welcome to board! Congrats on beating the cancer, and learning to dive is a great way to celebrate!

Welcome to the board! Sounds like now you can just relax and enjoy life! Good luck on the certification!

Congrats on the beating the cancer Bob and welcome to the Board! Age...yup...just a number. I got started just 2 years ago (age 45 then) and having a ball. Hope you have a great time in Palau. That's a once-in-a-lifetime spot for me some time in the future.

Dane

Bob,
Welcome to the board!
It is way cool that you have beaten cancer!
You wouldn't have any tequila samples left over would you?

Joe

Back
Top Bottom